Friday, June 29, 2012

No photos and videos allowed?

I just realized that am consistently writing and blogging my thoughts without any photos or videos attached. I don't know if am already violating some blogging manifestos or rules in the cyberspace. Or if am already giving disturbing and uncomfortable experience to readers.

I am really sorry for the misgivings. But I think am just not ready to click that attach or upload multimedia button. In my experience with my previous blogs, I feel that the time spent for the act of selecting and editing photos takes a huge amount of time, nearly equivalent to the time I spend editing my blog and making every post as presentable as possible. Besides (which is another excuse), I think that it is a responsibility on my part to ensure that photos and videos to attach must be originally-developed or produced by me. If taken from the Internet, the approval or permission from the original copyright holder must be obtained first.

So please bear with me. I hope that I will gain the proficiency to do all these works relative to blogging, and I will become more confident in using this medium.

Fin.



No comments:

Post a Comment